About the Company
Join an iconic Australian value-add manufacturer, who is in a steady and growing market and continue to invest in their Quality systems, process and people. Lead a high-performing team as the Senior Quality Manager, driving strategic initiatives, team development and business process improvement. The business manufacture locally at multiple sites as well as internationally.
About the Role
You will lead the Quality team across multiple regional sites and at Head Office in Sydney. Your focus is to support the Head of Department with strategic input and delivery, driving cross-functional collaboration and overall performance of the quality team. The quality function is performing well and is highly continuous improvement focused.
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are looking for a long-term role, with a business that will provide career development, stability and investment in its people and processes. You need to have most of the below criteria:
- Tertiary Food Science or similar qualification
- Corporate Quality team and site leadership experience
- Manufacturing industry background
- Drive strategic initiatives, business process and best practice quality behaviours
- Experience working in a fast-paced and agile environment
- Keen to join a positive and high-performing team ay Head Office
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button with your resume or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion