About the Company
Multinational food business with an outstanding brand represented in over 130 markets worldwide.
About the Role
The main focus of the role is leading regulatory compliance and advocacy
- Regulatory claims validation (CVM) of all collateral from marketing and sales, healthcare, quality and R&D in relation to food standards and Codes of Practice, product composition/labelling, import/export standards and category compliance
- Support the compliant process and advocacy
- Engagement with regulatory agencies - TGA and Medsafe and industry associations
Skills and Experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an experienced RA team either here in Sydney or Auckland, New Zealand who pride themselves on their collaborative approach. It is a fast paced environment where your ability to focus on solutions and be an enabler for the commercial teams will be greatly appreciated. Ideally, you will have a minimum of 5 years experience in food regulations or RA/CVM expertise in pharmaceuticals/medical devices/OTC/complementary or nutrition.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexibility to work from home
- 4 or 5 days per week
- International brand
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion please call Sandy Tuckwell on 0413 133 255 or hit apply now