About the Company:
Leading global manufacturer of mechanical, electronic and pneumatic components. The primary customer base is the rail industry (rolling stock).
About the Role:
Due to a recent resignation we are now in the market recruiting for a Senior Reliability, Availability and Maintainability, Systems Assurance (RAMS) Engineer. The RAMS team supports two business units: aftermarket and OEE. You will be part of a team of 4 in the RAMS Engineering team.
- Create and review reliability prediction reports, FMECA, safety reports etc.
- Carry out failure investigation and reliability/route cause analyses
- Develop maintenance plans, maintenance manuals and maintenance optimisation solution logs
- Analyse customer failure data and identify performance improvement opportunities
- Provide subject matter expertise support to system safety engineering and assurance activities where required
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary qualification in an engineering or engineering related field
- Minimum 4 years' experience in a reliability or RAMS role
- Demonstrated experience using analytic tools and techniques to monitor data trends and develop predictive risk-based solutions e.g. Excel using Pivot Tables/Pareto charts, FRACAS etc.
- Knowledge of Asset Management principles and experience with asset whole of life performance and cost modelling
- Experience with an ERP system such as SAP will be highly regarded
- Any working knowledge of the rail sector will be highly regarded
- Very accessible location - 5 minutes walk from the closest train station.
- Free undercover staff parking.
- Attractive compensation package
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR and Engineering Manager
- 2nd Round Interview
- Testing and References
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.