- Professional HR & Corporate Advisory Services, Global Leader
- Highly Consultative Solutions, collaborative & supportive, outcome focused team culture
- Learn from an outstanding leader, career pathway
About the company
Global leader in professional services solutions, we are delighted to be partnering with such a prestgious brand. Highly regarded for thought leadership in HR and related advisory services, they have built a reputation for excellence and considered the go-to firm for their range of solutions that support businesses from the ASX down with deep insights and global best practice strategies. Whilst corporate, the culture is also progressive and highly collaborative with a focus on positive energy, adding value to clients and employees alike. No lone wholves are wanted.
About the role
Reporting into an impressive contemporary style leader who is supportive, commerical and outcomes focused, this critical role will initially be tasked with learning the range of solutions, advisory services and products the business offers. Taking ownership of a number of existing customers, the role will also be responsible for developing new business identified through inbound lead generation and targeted lists. With a brand that opens doors at HRD or C-suite level, you will leverage your natural curiosity to deeply understand your clients before designing specific solutions with the relevant internal subject matter experts.
Over time and based on performance as well as demonstrating the right leadership behaviours, there is a potential career pathway given recent double digit YOY growth, whilst in the interim learning from and working alongside an impressive sales leader and in a business that is growing both organically and through acquisition.
- Highly consultative solutions environment
- Advisory services to HR functions, corporate clients across every sector
- Retain and grow existing, expanding solutions based on identified client needs
- Develop new clients, leveraging the global best practice position and thought leadership
- Collaborate with internal specialsts on solution design, proposals and pricing
Skills & Experience
- Solution sales experience into corporates, professional services
- Preferably experience in HR based advisory services such as organisational design, market or talent insights, executive level recruitment, HR Tech platforms etc
- Natural curiosity, seeks to understand (not the hard sell)
- Polished presentation and communication skills
- Commercially astute, broad knowledge of economy and business drivers
- Highly collaborative, positive energy, charismatic and engaging
- Leadership aspirations & capability
- Tertiary qualifications preferred but not essential
- Career minded, driven and ability to self-manage activity levels in a mature professional environment
As mentioned above, highly professional and consultative environment. Supportive, collaborative team with a great leader who cares about his people and puts them first, whilst also measuring the outputs and collaboration of the team and broader business. Progressive, thought leaders with modern offices where people are treated with respect and engagement highly valued as a driver of performance and outcomes.
- Base salary including super ranging from $110K - $125K + bonus circa $15K with ability to earn more for high performers
- Modern style business, see culture above
- Potential career path as team grows
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ben Maurer on (02 8024 7188) for a confidential discussion. Only suitably experienced candidates will be contacted.