Our client has a proud history and reputation for creativity and workmanship, for over 160 years the business has designing and creating luxury jewellery, watches and objet d'art for Australia's wealthiest families.
Their desire to create designs and both honour the heritage and interpret contemporary trends is an intrinsic part of the business's lifeblood and they have a rare opportunity for a senior sales associate to join their established and proud team.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Senior Sales Associate will be an integral part of the boutique team with full accountability of for their own multi-million dollar sales budget and be empowered to innovate and look for new opportunities to delight and grow their client base.
As a diamond and gemstone expert you will partner with your clients to create bespoke jewellery pieces and work closely with a team of master crafts people to meet the exacting requirements of your clients desire.
Working day to day in the boutique you work with your team to create an unrivalled boutique experience, maintaining regular contact with your clients, hosting exclusive events and looking for new ways to connect and engage with prospective clientele.
This role offers a strong platform for progression into a Boutique Manager role in the future and may be suited for people currently at a management level who are looking for a new challenge.
We are looking for a creative, innovative, high energy & passionate person who thrives in a premium, consultative sales environment. In addition, you will be able to articulate your achievements, experience and skill-set in the following:
- Strong working knowledge of diamond and gemstones with an understanding of the how and why of consultative selling to an exclusive client base of highly priced products
- Exhibit a high degree of emotional intelligence with the ability to establish relationships with clients and internal/external stakeholders
- Sales driven individual who has the determination, drive and resilience to succeed and an entrepreneurial spirit to look at new ways to engage with clients
- Creative, with an incredible eye for detail and the ability to bring to life the ideas and visions for jewellery pieces
- High-spirited, humble and passionate individual with the ambition to progress in their career
What's on offer:
- Progressive and innovative organisation
- Attractive REM package with a performance based bonus
- Career pathway to Boutique Director
To apply please use below link or call Brenton on 02 8024 7146