About the company
This is a brand with a history of more than 70 years, they are a part of a leading global consumer goods company who are innovative and produce high-quality products that help simplify life. Recognized as a "Brand of the Century", they are committed to providing consumers with durable innovative products.
About the role
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager and the National Field Sales Manager this is a pivotal role which will see the successful candidate deliver new business development through innovative and commercial strategies targeting key verticals. And, simultaneously manage key accounts across the distribution partners.
- Help generate new leads and turn new potential end users into commercialised new business.
- Research and identify key end users and decision makers within the market, helping to create an end user data base of decision makers relevant to the portfolio.
- Have a strong understanding of the market and competitors, identify gaps in the market and devise unique selling propositions and strategies from competitors.
- Develop a strong understanding of product and services and promote effective and strong engagements that seek to enhance the performance of the portfolio.
- Have a strong understanding of the relevant distributors, assess gaps within their market and offer our products as a solution to their problems.
- Participate in pricing the solutions and services through relevant distributors.
- Continually seek out innovative approaches, products and services that endeavour to provide customers with high-quality products that help simplify life.
- Provide regular updates on research findings, reporting's, and establishment regular meetings with the regional sales manager, and National Field Sales Manager.
Skills & Experience
- The successful candidate will have strategic business development skills with the ability to work with and influence key stakeholders
- Solution sales expert with the ability to develop effective working relationships within businesses
- Commercially hungry and can drive innovative and engaging plans to market
- Provide relevant market insights that seek to enhance the organisations future aspirations
- High level of communication with experience influencing key stakeholders
- Exposure with sales force or any other relevant CRM system
- Degree qualified
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in business to business selling
A leading global based company who are fuelled by a deep interest and understanding of consumer and cultural insights. Their team is made up of passionate, dedicated, entrepreneurial individuals who create and thrive on a fast pace work environment that fosters business growth.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on (03) 86133538 for a confidential career discussion quoting reference number NC17789
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.