About the Company
Our client is a rapidly growing digital agency based out of Richmond, servicing some large Australian Bluechip clients. As a tight knit team of digital marketers, they have successfully pitched and won a behemoth in the retail space and are now looking to build out a team to not only assist on the delivery of this key account, but to shape the marketing futures of their other large and small clients. What sets this business apart is their capacity to deliver all activations in-house. Whether its programmatic or display, these guys have it covered!
About the Role
We are looking for a social media jet. Someone who ideally comes from the competitive land of agency and has managed and strategized the spend of big budgets across multiple clients. You are a social media native, you know everything about Facebook Ads and the power it has in shaping a company's digital marketing play. Other key pillars such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Snapchat are all additional tools in your vast toolkit of paid social media techniques. You will lead the social offering, mentoring a direct report and showcasing your social skills when pitching for new work.
- Develop and execute best in market social media strategies
- Make recommendations on small to medium media recommendations
- Grow and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Analyse social media performance and data, reporting to the business and through to clients
- Exceed your client's expectations on key social media deliverables
Skills & Experience
- Experience managing big budgets - $500,000 plus
- You have existing relationships with Facebook
- You have demonstratable experience in developing social media strategies
- Strong ROI and analytical mindset
- Excellent presentation skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a business at the start of something huge! The team are very excited about the future and their growth. They're looking for team players to come in and not only be a part of their vision but help shape it!
How to Apply
If this opportunity is of interest, click on the APPLY button or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to our website and sign up for our job alerts