About the company
With their Head Office in the Mornington Peninsula, this company has over 140 employees spanning 3 continents. They provide their innovative products to the marine and aviation industries in a market that is seeing continued growth. All the products are proudly Australian made and the company invests heavily in R&D and modern equipment.
About the role
As the Senior Software Engineer, you will lead the software development of products defined by the company through design, coding, documenting, testing and maintenance of embedded software for ARM and NXP processors to meet client and employer needs. Working within a team of 3 you will report directly into the Engineering Manager.
Skills & Experience
This role is key to the ongoing development and growth of the software team and in order to be successful, you will possess the following skills:
- Researching, designing, writing, documenting, and testing new software programs
- The ability to work in a collaborative coding environment using Atlassian, GIT and other development tools
- Strong communication skills and the ability to foster positive working relationships
- A demonstrated track record with the passion to grow your career
- Degree qualified in Software or Electrical engineering
This company offers a competitive salary within a highly innovative organisation with the chance to develop your career.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB18075.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.