About the company
A popular and well known household brand are looking for a well rounded Supply Chain Planner with a keen eye for detail.
About the Role
- This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Supply and Demand Planner to gain broader experience across a supply chain network.
- Collaborate with suppliers to identify and resolve constraints to the supply plan (capacity, materials availability, ) to balance with supply schedule and manufacturing efficiency.
- Build relationships with tier 1 local and offshore raw material and packaging material suppliers to ensure cost containment and continuous material supply to support production activities.
- Lead and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to produce a robust rolling 9 month SKU demand forecasting plan for all brands. Investigate forecast error through post-analysis to improve forecasting process, accuracy and minimize contingent inventory holding
- Engage R&D, Marketing, Sales and external supply partners to design and execute a 24 month rolling program for existing product range to optimize current gross
- Provide recommendations in NPD material sourcing, packaging renovation, or manufacturing operations to improve gross margin at product
- Establish, review and maintain functional Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) in collaboration with the Supply Chain Team and other internal departments where shared accountability
- Experience working in both supply and demand planning
- Past experience working for a manufacturer - liasing with R&D and NPD
- Able to effectively use tools/software in the analysis and creation of demand forecast and the management of relevant data streams that result in reduced forecast bias and error.
- Effective communicator and listener who can tailor communications to the appropriate level of detail and interests at both the vertically and horizontally within the organisation.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.How to Apply