About the Company
Our client is a successful Australian manufacturer with a global presence and a range of products sold through both B2C and B2B sales channels. Due to a recent restructure they have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced supply chain professional to join the business in the capacity of Senior Supply Chain Analyst.
About the Role
The Senior Supply Chain Analyst is a key role responsible for supporting a large supply chain function with analysis, reporting and information that assists with future decision making, and ensures that a number of key supply chain functions are operating at optimal levels. Key accountabilities include:
- Providing analytical and reporting expertise on key performance indicators across a number of supply chain functions such as demand and supply planning, inventory and logistics.
- Identifying opportunities where the business may be able to improve on customer service levels, performance to plan or cost to serve, amongst others.
- Leading key initiatives / projects aimed at identifying production and capacity constraints and optimising inventory holdings across a large international distribution network.
Skills & Experience
- A proven track record of success in a planning or analytics role in the supply chain arena, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated ability to gain meaningful insights from that analysis of large sets of data and effectively relay those insights to internal stakeholders.
- An analytical mindset and skillset with advanced MS Excel capability.
- First class communication and influencing / negotiation skills.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.