About the Company
A fantastic opportunity to join one of the largest retailers in Australia and conduct a new strategic project.
About the Role
Reporting to Head of Supply Chain your duties will include:
- Model and analyse various supply chain scenarios (including ad-hoc requests), prepare cost/benefit analysis of proposed changes
- Provide detailed analysis on the logistics network in order to make strategic recommendations around optimisation
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with internal and external supply chain stakeholders and business partners
- Demonstrate a high degree of accuracy with data retrieval, manipulation and calculation
- Develop dashboards and scorecards that drive enterprise results
- Create reporting and metrics that effectively communicate the state of the business to the customer
- Present analytics that drive continuous improvement
- Advanced Excel skills to macros level.
- Experience in using TMS and WMS systems.
- 3pl and/or retail experience highly desirable.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.