About the company
A global FMCG business require a Senior Supply Chain Planner/Analyst to join their team on an initial 3 month contract with possibility to extend an additional 3 months.
About the Role
- Manage weekly planning allocations to be submitted to Customer Service taking into account SOH, SIT and lead times to each warehouse.
- Update report decks for weekly customer meetings, and be an active participant in customer meetings.
- Update reports for the monthly forecast review process by the customer.
- Daily update below safety and OOS reports.
- Forecast accuracy analysis and reporting at various levels.
- Additional analysis as required.
- Weekly warehouse transfers.
- 5 years of experience SAP APO
- Supply Chain project management experience
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to transform data into meaningful insights.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.