About our Client
Our client is a leading global manufacturer who partners with some of our most well-known and loved consumer goods organisations. They currently have an opportunity available for an experienced supply chain planning professional to join their team in this high profile supply chain role based in Melbourne.
About the Role
Reporting through to the Supply Chain Manager in this stand alone position, the Supply Chain Planner is responsible for the generation of appropriate production and raw materials plans that meet forecasted customer demand. Key accountability includes:
- Coordination and consolidation of demand forecast data, provided by sales team members on a rolling monthly basis.
- Generation of an optimal production and raw materials plan (including packaging requirements) for the production function over the short to medium term.
- Consideration of production capacity and materials and labour constraints, during generation of the production plan.
- Ad hoc responsibilities for raw materials and packaging purchasing in collaboration with purchasing team.
- Working closely with Production and Warehousing functions to ensure appropriate inventory levels, and Customer Service and Sales teams around demand and sales order signals.
Skills & Experience
- Production planning experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- The ability to influence and negotiate effectively with key internal stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes for customers.
- A sound understanding of production processes in the manufacturing industry.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.