- 6-month contract, possible extension
- PO4 Level - $65.91 to $71.01 per hour + Super (Agency Contractor)
- Gold Coast Region location
Our client a government department has a need for an experienced Senior Surveyor.
The role will manage the delivery of geospatial products, services and projects and provide authoritative advice on engineering survey, photogrammetry, remote sensing and other geospatial information acquisition issues. This role will report to the Principal Officer. This role would suit an Engineering Sureyor.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to;
- Provide authoritative advice on engineering survey, photogrammetry, remote sensing and other geospatial information acquisition issues
- Managing the delivery of geospatial products and services
- Preparation of project specifications, plans and drawings, including the management and preparation of open market bids ad internal offers
- Ensure target objectives relating to time, cost and quality are achieved
- Other duties as requested
- Relevant Qualifications in Surveying
- Experience in a similar role with road experience
- Auditing experience
- Systems: 12D software, survey data, Trimble, Point Cloud
- Excellent communication, teamwork skills
- Current holder of a class C drivers' licence (must have own vehicle)
- Provision of own suitable PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- You wil be required to attend site when required
- Successful candidate mut undertake a Criminal History Check
- Unrestricted rights to work in Australia
If, you have demonstrated experience in the responsibilities outlined above and you're looking for your next challenge, then APPLY NOW because we need to hear from you ASAP!