About the Company
Iconic business that has seen exponential growth during Covid and is now looking to expand the team. Multiple Senior Automation Engineer roles available to start immediately.
About the Role
Be responsible for the design, implementation and delivery of test solutions for large scale software. The Senior Test Automation Engineers will contribute to the delivery, support and improvement of software and enable the organisation by building tools, increasing test coverage and assiting the teams with high quality code in a timely manner.
Skills and Responsibilities
- You will have experience in writing test framework and processes including test plans, advanced scripting, execution, and reporting of critical web based applications and APIs
- Solid skills with UI automation using Selenium Webdriver UI, Test Café automation; preferably using BDD frameworks like Cucumber, Capybara on Ruby language.
- Proven experience writing REST APIs tests using JS testing frameworks and building pipeline jobs to integrate them on CI pipelines like Jenkins.
- Prior experience working with cloud technologies like AWS API Gateway, CloudFront, and Lambda would be a bonus.
- Exposure of writing API performance tests using JMeter framework.
- Someone who embraces agile philosophy and preferably completed relevant certification on agile processes and methods.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Nicole Cooke on 0449 853 240 for a confidential career discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.