We are looking for a Town Planner with +5 years' experience who is ready to step up and lead. This person will be asked to come join a reputable growing consultancy firm and take ownership of a variety of new exciting projects.
Locally well-known multi-disciplinary boutique consultancy with nearly 50 years' experience, who have specialised in delivering successful land development solutions.
They offer a wide range of services, from Registered Surveyors, Civil Engineers, Town Planners, Environmental Engineers and accredited Bushfire Practitioners across two offices within the South Coast, Illawarra, Southern Highlands and Sutherland Shire region.
Come join a team of qualified Town Planners who have an already strong in-depth knowledge of planning systems and extensive experience with an array of development projects.
Our client have extensive Local Government and private sector experience, thereby giving them a clear understanding of the Council process and pathways for moving a Development Application (DA) through to an approval.
- Preparation of written reports, strategic and statutory planning advices for clients and customers.
- Facilitate and attend meetings with Clients, Architects, Consultants, and Council.
- Responsible making valuable contributions to the company, management and other departments, internal/external stakeholders.
- Be a key member of the team helping to process applications precisely and within designated time frames.
Ideally you will be someone who has a strong commercial drive and a thorough understanding of planning regulations and applications.
- Tertiary qualifications in Town Planning, Urban and Rural or related discipline.
- Extensive work-related experience, 3 - 5 years as a Town Planner. (preferably in NSW)
- Understanding/experience with statutory planning/development assessment within Local Government Authorities.
- Possess strong time management skills, able to work to deadlines and on complex applications.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Phil Ferreira on (02) 8024 7140 for a confidential discussion.