- 6 Month Contract with the possible extension
- ~$700 - ~$750 Daily Rate + Superannuation
- Work across a large-scale website redevelopment
About the company:
Our client is one of Melbourne's leading University. In addition to their academic streams, they also offer a platform to share and promote research undertaken within the University.
About the role:
A project has been approved to undergo the redevelopment of a specific web hub. We're seeking a Senior UX Designer to support this project to drive the delivery of site architecture, user experience and technical deliverables to feed into the Content Management System configuration.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & articulate the research hub's UX principles and goals
- Translate user insights into document user flows
- Manage digital style guides and apply to incoming CCS files
- Develop site map using appropriate techniques
- Extend existing wireframes through user testing to site build
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience as a Senior UX Designer
- Exposure to User Experience methodologies
- Expertise in understanding and interpreting personas, customer journeys and user stories
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!