About the Company
Our client is global leader in the lifestyle and leisure sector. They have a opportunity for an experienced Warehouse & Inventory Manager to join their Gold Coast site on a 6 month contract.
About the Role
Working with a dynamic team, you will help to mentor staff; coaching them to reach strategic, cost based and performance requirements.
The Role will Involve;
- Leading operational staff to ensure procedures are being followed and lead to efficient and accurate operational activity
- Work cross-functionally to ensure inventory levels are accurate & cost effective
- Monitor & ensure adherence to relevant OHS & IR legislation, as well as quality, regulatory & compliance requirements
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Leadership experience, having managed warehouse teams to drive performance in line with company goals and values
- A collaborative approach to influencing stakeholders across functional departments
- Experience in retail warehousing and supply chains
- A willingness to drive best practice and lead functional change
- Understanding of Lean tools & methodologies, and how to apply them in a warehouse setting
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global leader based on the beautiful Gold Coast.
Please apply on the link below or call Daniel Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.