- Own & manage the SEO/SEM strategy
- Work for a listed company, whose seen consistent growth
- $100K Salary Circa on offer
About the company:
Our client is a leading internet service provider based in Melbourne. They are a disruptor business and are seeking digital specialist to help them continue to take market share and challenge the leading providers. There is an opportunity for an experienced Performance Marketing Specialist who also has exceptional skills across Google Suite products.
About the role:
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for managing and optimising digital campaigns that drive performance-based results. This role is suited to someone who is passionate about marketing, digital technology and innovation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Own, manage and optimise campaigns within AdWords
- Ongoing testing and optimisation of ad copy, targeting and bid strategies that drives click-through rates
- Manage and optimise SEO
- Lead and grow social media presence (Paid and Organic)
- Proactively develop and evolve our digital efforts
Key attributes required:
- Strong knowledge of the Google AdWords & Google Analytics (Ideally certified)
- Exposure to Double Click
- Previous experience using Facebook Business Manager
- Strong capabilities to analyse and translate data
Dynamic culture and fast paced environment where disruption is encouraged, and everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job done.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!