About the company
This bold company is considered a 'game changer' in their industry, focusing on delivering the best brands and quality to their customers, fast! They have disrupted the market as a national leader and have ambitious plans to expand their business by driving exceptional customer service as well as broadening their product range.
About the role
As an SEO Specialist, you will be awarded full autonomy to strategise and implement all elements of the SEO function with a large focus within the E-Commerce space, technical implementation, web analytics and third -party reporting systems.
- Management of the annual and quarterly SEO strategy
- Planning and execution of high-quality content for a variety of customer profiles
- Conducting root-cause analysis and implementation of SEO updates
- Regular reporting to improve rankings
- Maintaining strong cross-functional relationships with internal and external stake holders alike
- Provide training & development of staff to improve capability
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of core SEO professional experience is highly desired
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Digital Marketing background with strong E-Commerce exposure
- Extensive on/off SEO and technical SEO experience
People enjoy working here as the team fosters a positive work culture that is based on core values of respect, empathy and integrity. Onboarding staff that share the same values is of paramount importance and a true reflection of how they operate as a business.
- Opportunity to spread your wings and be trusted to make change
- Build a long-term career and be recognised as an SME
- Beachside suburb location, in case you want to go for a swim/surf before or after work
- Long-term career prospects
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Akil on 07 3153 9910 for a confidential discussion.