About the company
This company is focusing on delivering the best brands and quality to their customers, fast! They have disrupted the market as a national leader and have ambitious plans to expand their business by driving exceptional customer service as well as broadening their product range.
This unique and multi-functional company truly have a high regard for work-place culture and are looking for like-minded passionate players to join their team that are equally as excited about working to achieve exceptional results but also are able to have a bit of 'banter' and create positve energy and a fun working environment.
About the role
As an SEO Specialist, you will be awarded full autonomy to strategise and implement all elements of the SEO function with a large focus within the E-Commerce space, technical implementation, web analytics and third -party reporting systems.
- Management of the annual and quarterly SEO strategy
- Planning and execution of high-quality content for a variety of customer profiles
- Conducting root-cause analysis and implementation of SEO updates
- Regular reporting to improve rankings
- Maintaining strong cross-functional relationships with internal and external stake holders alike
- Provide training & development of staff to improve capability
Skills & Experience
- At least 2 years of core SEO professional experience is highly desired
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Digital Marketing background with strong E-Commerce exposure
- Extensive on/off SEO and technical SEO experience
People enjoy working here as the team fosters a positive work culture that is based on core values of respect, empathy and integrity. Onboarding staff that share the same values is of paramount importance and a true reflection of how they operate as a business.
- Opportunity to spread your wings and be trusted to make change
- Build a long-term career and be recognised as an SME
- Positive and supportive culture
- Long-term career prospects
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Akil on 07 3153 9910 for a confidential discussion.