About the company
This specialist Marketing Company prides itself on providing unparalleled service to their clients focusing on growth, accuracy and drawing on deep specialisation to deliver exceptional results. Fostering an inclusive work culture that is based on collaboration, they are considered a center of excellence in their marketing sector.
About the role
As an SEO Specialist, you will be awarded full autonomy to strategise and implement all elements of the SEO function. Working closely with a dynamic and high performing marketing team, you will draw on your expertise to manage day to day SEO operations as well as work across various specific SEO projects.
- Ownership and execution of all elements of the SEO strategy and site audits
- Keyword research and visibility reports
- On/Off page SEO
- Local SEO including Google My Business and directories
- Root cause analysis and rectification of SEO technical issues and site structural issues
- Provide SEO support by conducting adhoc tasks as required
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of core SEO professional experience is highly desired
- Strong experience in implementing and executing SEO strategy
- Exposure to on/off SEO and local SEO
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Narrell Werner on 07 3153 9905 for a confidential discussion.