About the Business
Our client provides innovative storage and transport of product solutions to a broad range of customers in fresh produce; wine and beverage; FMCG; and industrial segments. An opportunity has arisen for a Service Centre Administrator to join the team at the facility based in Altona, and will report to the Plant Manager.
About the Role
The Service Centre Administrator will provide support to the Service Centre to ensure that the administrative functions of the Service Centre are managed efficiently. Key responsibilities will include:
- Generation of financial, invoicing and inventory related reports.
- Manage the purchasing function including data entry, filing, receipting and reconciliation of all purchases.
- Maintain and raise purchase orders in SAP for adequate PPE inventory and other office consumables.
- Support staff in the use of SAP.
- Provide customer service at front of house and for all incoming customer queries and complaints.
Skills & Experience
- Previous office administration experience in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of purchasing and inventory control.
- SAP and intermediate Excel skills will be highly regarded.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button below, or call Luke Gunn on 03 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.