About our Client
Our client is a hugely successful global consumer goods organisation who are experiencing considerable growth in their Australian market at the moment. They currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced aftersales service professional to join their leadership team in the capacity of Service Manager.
About the Role
The Service Manager is a business critical role that will be responsible for leading the regional after sales service function to create an improved product and customer experience. Specific accountability includes:
- Leading, motivating and upskilling a team of service technicians and support staff.
- Improving the after sales service proposition and overall customer experience.
- Leading initiatives designed to help improve efficiency and productivity in the aftersales service function.
- Training & development of new staff to drive improved customer service levels and customer experience.
- Driving a team culture that champions the importance of Health, Safety and Eenvironment.
- Building a strong team culture based on the company's values and behaviours.
Skills & Experience
- A leader with a 'customer centric' approach and first class communication and influencing ability.
- A demonstrated track record leading a complex aftersales service function.
- A track record of success in building and leading high performing teams.
- The ability to effectively engage internal and external stakeholders alike.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.