About the Company:
Join an iconic Australian business with more than 40 years of successful sales. With an established footprint and successful track record of quality and competitive pricing, this business has really set the pace for being the market leader in the RV and caravan space.
About the Role:
- Warranty claim assessments and data gathering to collate quotes.
- Process warranty claims for the Service department.
- Co-ordinating all booking matters of the Service department.
- Complete daily courtesy calls & booking reminders.
- Liaise with Customers for Drop off and Pickups with full understanding of the Scope of Works.
- Answer phones, email enquiries, assist customers in the dealership pre and post-service.
- Submit parts order requests to stock controller.
- Communicate with Service supervisor of current service vans on site daily.
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers via all forms of communication.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous working experience in an administrative / customer service role.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Any exposure to and understanding of cars/caravans/RVs will be highly regarded.
- $45,000 - $50,000 base + 9.5% super
- Full-Time role, Monday to Friday.
- St Marys, NSW
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- Interview w Service Manager
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.