Employing a coaching and mentoring approach, you will lead and empower the team to take accountability for their delivery to the inbound information management service for clients. You will help business and government entities achieve their digital transformation goals.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Ensure service delivery
- Attend client meetings
- Optimise machine and application utilisation
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Train and coach staff
- Manage staff
- Plan resources requirements and rosters
You will be an experienced in a similar role and will be able to demonstrate the following:
- High attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to develop and coach staff
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on 02 8024 7139 for further information.