About the Company
A career with this multinational company means being part of a team spread across more than 25 countries and more than 30,000 people. They were first established in Australia in the early 1970's and to date have a strong market presence that continues to grow across the country.
About the Role
This is a unique role offering plenty of variation and autonomy for a self-starting and dynamic engineer. Your core responsibilities in this position will be to manage and maintain the companies fleet of Hydrogen Peroxide filled ISO Tanks. You will train, visit, audit and liaise with all existing customers who are currently using any of their Product.
- Manage hydrogen Peroxide Storage and handle advice for existing and potential new customers.
- Organise and conduct Hydrogen Peroxide safety training and audits.
- Manage and alter as required company manuals and equipment database.
- Manage ISO Fleet maintenance.
- Regularly visit existing customer sites Australia wide
- Maintain contact with local regulatory departments including the International Maritime Organisation (IMO)
Skills and Experience
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- 2-5 years relevant field experience.
- Self-starter and ability to work Autonomously.
- Must be willing to travel when and as required.
- Work for one of the worlds leading speciality chemical companies
- Unique role offering variation and travel
- Development opportunities
- The ability to work with a high level of autonomy
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Joel Holmes on (03) 8613 3548 for a confidential discussion.