About our Client
A global consumer goods business, our client is a market leader experiencing strong year on year growth in the Australian market. To support continued forecasted growth in this region, they now have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced aftersales service and warehousing / logistics professional to join their leadership team in the capacity of Service Manager.
About the Role
The Service Manager will be responsible for leading the regional after sales service function which includes customer service, spare parts and warranties / repairs functions. Specific accountability includes:
- Improving the after sales service proposition and overall customer experience.
- Implementing better forecasting and forward planning processes to help improve efficiency and productivity.
- Implementing improved purchasing and inventory management processes relating to spare parts management.
- Training & development of new staff to drive improved customer service levels and customer experience.
- Ensuring strict adherence to HSE requirements in what is a large and complex storage and assembly facility.
- Building a strong team culture based on the company's values and behaviours.
Skills & Experience
- A commercially astute leader with a resilient, 'customer centric' approach and first class communication and influencing ability.
- A track record of success in building and leading high performance teams in environments undergoing significant growth and change.
- The ability to effectively engage a number of internal stakeholders, including senior management, to 'bring them on the journey'.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.