About the Company:
Join an iconic Australian business with more than 40 years of successful sales. With an established footprint and successful track record of quality and competitive pricing, this business has really set the pace for being the market leader in the RV and caravan space.
About the Role:
As a Service Technician you will be repairing, servicing and fitting accessories onto caravans and RVs. This is a permanent full-time role. Working Hours are 7:30am - 3:30pm from Mondays to Fridays. There is overtime required at certain times throughout the year, but not too often.
- Repair and service caravans and RVs.
- Repair RV frames.
- Replace vehicle floor, walls, roof and other components.
- Servicing brakes.
- Fitting accessory components onto new RVs.
Skills and Experience:
- Valid Driver's License
- Minimum 2 years' working experience in a hands-on role (e.g. cabinetry, external cladding, gas and plumbing systems, electrical systems, suspension bearing, brake servicing and welding or similar).
- Basic computer skills. Ability to use an iPad device daily as part of the job.
- Reliable and hardworking attitude. Ability to get along within a team.
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- Interview w Service Manager
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.