About the Company
An exciting opportunity to join an iconic Australian retailer with stores nationwide. They are known for their quality products & outstanding service as well as being recognised as a leader of the hardware industry. With safety a key focus on the business, they are looking for a passionate safety individual to join the team based close to Melbourne CBD.
About the Role
As the SHE Advisor you will support the national support office, company stores, joint ventures, and franchises. The key responsibilities of the role will be to provide operational excellence and hands on support in relation to safety, health, environment, and compliance. The focus will be surrounding the implementation and coordination of set policies, procedures, and programs by the organisation.
Critical to the role will be the ability to communicate with leaders of the business while digesting all information provided surrounding risks and then prioritizing what should be actioned. This individual will be the champion of driving a safety culture through mentoring & training of colleagues within their team and the broader business.
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting and integral role within the business for future growth and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Ideally 3 years in a similar role with a strong knowledge of frameworks, legislation and regulations and experience implementing policies & procedures successfully in the business.
- Relevant qualifications within OH&S (Diploma/RTW)
- Demonstrated familiarity in working cross functionally with strong business partnering skills that build credibility and engagement through excellent communication.
- Ability to understand and operate within a complex business structure.
- A good attitude and passion for safety with the desire to grow in the space
This is a great opportunity to make a big impact on a business and be a part of a culture that supports safety. After a successful year in safety results, they are looking for someone to continue the positive journey in years to come.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emily Gough for a confidential discussion quoting reference number EG24250.