About the company
Global business produces mechanical components that are used worldwide in the production of a variety of equipment's and machinery. Renown for quality and innovation, they pride themselves as being the market leader. They require an experience shipping coordinator for at least 6 months.
- Ensure timely movement of shipments, customs clearance and receipting of goods to meet service standards.
- Expediting shipments to ensure timely delivery into the country.
- Manage performance of forwarders, customs agent and service providers in line with agreed service levels.
- Maintain and update files/database/information on freight rates, lead time/transit times, goods in transit lists, customer shipment tracking.
- Experience in international logistics and a understanding of INCO terms
- Computer literate in operating systems and can be flexible in applying the tools available.
- A keen analytical mind and an eye for detail as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the various stakeholders.
- Good general administrative and organisational skills are required to ensure timely movement of product.
Please apply on the link below or call Carl Stephen 8613 3519 or Mark Yeoman 8613 3534 to discuss the role in more detail.