About the Company
Our client is an international trading business with operations throughout Asia Pacific. An opportunity has become available in their small local office in Melbourne.
About the Role
The Shipping Coordinator is a newly created position which will support all exports operations to ensure adequate supply across the network. Key responsibilities include:
- Customer service and processing sales orders.
- Create and process all shipping documentation.
- Monitoring deliveries and driving process improvements with 3PLs and customers.
- Manage and keep all related documentation for Supplier transfers between warehouses.
Skills & Experince
- Previous shipping and export experience, within food or dairy industries.
- Knowledge of export documentation and letters of credit.
- Well developed communication skills.
How to Apply
Click on the Apply button below or contact Jenna Blackbeard on (03) 8613 3514 for a confidential discussion.