Our client, an international shopper insights business, is a specialist in developing shopper insights within the FMCG Industry. Exploring influential shopper insight data across Grocery, Convenience, Pharmacy, Liquor and Online channels, allows this business to help clients to improve their promotional effectiveness, build persuasive proposals, and develop effective joint business plans putting the voice of the shopper at the heart decision making.
Reporting to the Senior Insights Director, the purpose of this role is to create and deliver meaningful presentations to clients that highlight shopper insights that can unlock commercial wins.
- Developing client presentations to identify insights and make recommendations
- Building client relationships managing several projects simultaneously
- Manage operational and reporting deliverables on time and within budget
- Day to day contact with clients providing responsive advice and solutions
- Presenting to clients and their teams
Skills / Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years' experience in analytics/insights - (supplier side experience in FMCG, Liquor or Convenience an advantage).
- Strong qualitative & quantitative analysis / research skills
- Advanced Excel & Powerpoint skills
- Excellent project management, attention to detail and ability to tell a story with data
- Confident communicator / presenter
- Small and nimble growing team, supportive leadership and trusted advisors to clients
- Personal development & training is encouraged
- Opportunity to work alongside industry experts and grow in role
- Flexible working arrangements
APPLY NOW or contact Sophia Bryant on 8024 7122 for a confidential chat.