About the company
With a culture that is both progressive and innovative, our client is a leader in the marketing and distribution of healthcare and nutritional products, with a number of leading brands. They offer superior quality products ranged in the pharmacy channel and are now seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to develop the retail channel further as well as driving the businesses digital strategy.
About the role
Working with you line manager, you will be required to develop promotional and category management strategies sales data and retailer market research which will position the business as category leaders. You will also be required work with marketing team to identify appropriate action plans to drive strong ROI, market share growth and brand presence. There will be a focus on E-Commerce.
- Manage digital content partnerships with 3rd party media providers in conjunction with Marketing
- Sales analysis of promotional effectiveness, customer review and space management
- Forecasting and tracking for each major retail account
- Understand the different offer categories at store level
- Play an active part with Pharmacy Key Account Manager and Sales Manager, understanding their objectives and priorities, ensuring alignment between Marketing and Trade Key Account Management Plans, pro-actively proposing actions to seize opportunities identified
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience in a similar trade marketing/category/sales role within FMCG/Consumer goods or a related retail environment. Ideally degree qualified, you will be highly analytical with a strong ability to analyse and interpret data. Space planning experience will be important. As a team player you are commercial and comfortable working cross functionally, and thrive on telling a story through numbers and feed off an environment that is supportive.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on 02 8024 7122 for a confidential discussion