About the Business:
Our client is one of the world's leading premium spirits companies who is driving growth through impactful marketing, innovation and possessing an entrepreneurial spirit. Due to an internal promotion, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Shopper Activation Manager to join their team.
As part of the Commercial Category team you will be responsible for leading the development and execution of the Annual BTL Activation plan for the On-Premise Channel.
About the role:
- Lead the development of insight-led strategies for On Premise BTL campaigns which clearly deliver against the brand objectives for the channel.
- Be the lead in identifying effective execution drivers which deliver against On Premise segmentation & customer needs.
- Develop and execute the annual On-Premise activity calendar
- Externally focused, bring the voice of the customer into the organisation.
- Create innovative NPD activation plans that drive trial and awareness of the brands
- Manage the BTL budget and ensure learnings from time in trade inform future activations
- Develop and nurture effective relationships between brand, sales and agency teams.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years' experience in FMCG Trade / Shopper Marketing
- On Premise Channel experience and understanding
- Capable of influencing a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong project management skills
- Insights led and strong analytical capability
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Results Driven & Solution Focused.
Culture / Benefits:
- Small business feel with global reach
- Team of highly passionate people who genuinely love what they do
- Development opportunities and role ownership is encouraged
- Opportunity to attend industry events.
How to Apply:
Please click APPLY. For a confidential conversation about this role, call Amy on 02 8024 7104.