About the Business:
An international, highly innovative and ethical health & beauty company have created a new Shopper Marketing Executive role due to business growth.
As part of the Key Account team, the Shopper Marketing Executive objective is to grow the brands' market share through new ways of trade-marketing, increasing consumer engagement and strengthening brands presence on-line & in stores.
About the role:
- Develop trade marketing strategy & annual trade plan to increase sales & brand presence
- Monitor correct execution of trade marketing program
- Range and planogram review together with KAMs
- Pre and post promotion ROI monitoring with commercial analysts and finance
- Premiumisation of visual merchandising and consumer engagement
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Commerce / Business
- Direct competitor trade and commercial strategy role
- Major pharmacy banner group/grocery/department store category manager, merchandising, consumer marketing team
- Online & retail promotional planning experience - particularly price promotion
- Sales analysis & forecasting skills, competitor analysis
- E-commerce: DTC promotions, e-merchandising, loyalty program
Culture / Benefits:
- Small business feel with global reach
- Team of highly passionate people who genuinely love what they do
- Development opportunities and role ownership is encouraged
How to Apply:
Please click APPLY asap. For a confidential conversation about this role, call Amy Murchison on 02 8024 7104.