About the company
With a culture that is both progressive and innovative, our client is a leader in the marketing and distribution in their categories with a number of leading brands. They offer superior quality products ranged in major retail channels and are now seeking a Shopper Marketing Manager to lead their the local trade marketing & channel strategy. This is afanastic role for a strong sales person who is looking to join a highly commerial team.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Trade Stratagy, you will be required to develop promotional and category management strategies using sales data and retailer market research which will position the business as category leaders. You will also be required work with marketing team to identify appropriate action plans to drive strong ROI, market share growth and brand presence.
- Delivering Day-to-day analytical support and recommendations in order to develop key strategies to drive sales
- Sales analysis of promotional effectiveness, customer review and space management
- Forecasting and tracking for each major retail account
- Detailed Financial Modelling and ROI analysis to support 4P strategy/implementation and continuous improvement.
- Identifying and launching new product development plans.
- Effectively communicate to the sales team to ensure Go-To-Market excellence
- Manage external agencies
Skills & Experience
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience in a similar trade marketing/category/sales role within FMCG/Consumer goods or a related retail environment. Ideally degree qualified, you will be highly analytical with a strong ability to analyse and interpret data. Space planning experience will be important. As a team player you are commercial and comfortable working cross functionally, and thrive on telling a story through numbers and feed off an environment that is supportive.
- Impressive salary package
- Supportive company culture with an enviable work life balance
- Opportunities for development both locally and internationally
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sophia Bryant on 02 8024 7122 for a confidential discussion