About the company
Our client is a high profile furniture business that is experiencing rapid growth. They pride themselves on creating beautiful classic and contemporary pieces that are affordable to everyday Australian shoppers as well as providing excellent customer service. The culture in this organisation is warm; there is a strong family feel within and everyone isn't afraid to roll their sleeves up to assist each other.
About the role
Reporting to the National Retail Operations Manager, this role will see you lead the flagship store and achieve business results. You will utilise your consultative selling skills to align with customer needs, mentor all team members, elevate in-store experience to delight customers, and manage inventory levels.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in successfully leading a team
- Strong sales experience in a similar environment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent financial and business acumen
- Ability to wear multiple hats at any given time
How to apply
Please click on the APPLY button below or contact Chris Barr on (02) 8024 7145 or Macey Cariño on (02) 8024 7111 for a confidential discussion.