Our client is a major Industrial Manufacturing business with a successful track record in operating within multiple market segments internationally.
Working at the company's flagship manufacturing site and reporting to the General Manager; The Site Manager will have significant responsibility across all areas of the Operation. The role requires a deep understanding of business management and operational processes as well as strong leadership skills. The role will have oversight of all site Production Activities & Processes, as well as Engineering, Raw Materials, Distribution, Planning, Quality and Safety.
You will be responsible for managing key strategic projects and assigning resources to ensure that defined outcomes are met within a set timeframe. You will be required to lead a large workforce to ensure a culture of continuous improvement runs deep amongst teams and individuals. You must also contribute to maintaining a culture of high performance at the site, leading the development of personnel on site.
- Tertiary qualified in an Engineering / Science or Business discipline with extensive management experience working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Strong Commercial acumen with demonstrated experience in Cost Centre and P&L management
- A passionate leader with proven experience in team management, mentoring and coaching
- Demonstrated experience managing major projects with strong change management experience
- Ability to see the 'big picture' whilst thinking strategically about site operations
- Ability to influence a positive & safe working culture which aligns with business values
- Exceptional communication with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic with a desire to succeed and resilient attitude
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already successful business and take their flag ship facility to the next level of it's performance.
For a confidential discussion call Stephen Montague on 02 8024 7144 or apply via the following link.