About the company
A rapidly gowing Australian owned FMCG company currently producing market leading products within their specific space.
About the role
This position will take on full responsibility for the manufacturing facility, adhering to budget and the production targets. Full accountability across all core areas onsite including; manufacturing, safety, quality, maintenance & engineering. As well as implementing and managing an effective continuous improvement plan.
This person will be at the forefront of developing & leading a positive culture across the site.
- People Management; Manage and lead a high performing manufacturing team and meet agreed targets and objectives.
- Financial & Budget control; Lead & develop annual manufacturing budget and all CAPEX proposals. While achieving budget and forecast.
- Production & Manufacturing management; Ensure all production targets are meet in line with customers specifications while meeting quality expectations.
- Implement and drive CI improvement projects across the site.
- Relationship Management; Develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure all OH&S & quality standards are meet in relation to the company's expectations.
Skills & Experience
- Change mangement experience.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- FMCG industry experience.
- 5+ years' experience as an Operations/ Site Manager.
- Understanding of quality management, 5S, lean manufacturing
- Experience of managing Profit & Loss responsibilities for manufacturing.
- Great company with significant capital investment growth plan.
- Opportunity to grow with the organisation to the GM level.
- Competitive package