About the Company
Join an Australian owned and family operated manufacturer, which is experiencing strong year on year growth. There are number of sites nationally, and they are strengthening their management team at their Wollongong site. It is a multiple workshop environment, with a highly engaged and committed workforce.
The company is committed to providing stability and flexibility for their staff and develop their internal processes. Customer service is at the heart of their operations, and they have a loyal and varied customer base, which they will continue to further expand on within the medical waste field.
About the Role
You will collaborate closely with the senior management team, to provide operational systems and process improvement. The business is experiencing continued high demand for increasingly disposal of medical products and need an Operations Manager to deliver first-rate processes and systems to the overall business.
Skills & Experience:
It is important that you are looking for a long-term role, with a business that will provide an autonomous and challenging role, to review and implement systems and processes.
- Operations systems and process improvement background
- FMCG or Industrial manufacturing industry background
- Small to medium company size experience
- People management and training from a production environment
- Full P&L responsibility
- Drive to join a challenging and fast-paced environment
This is a challenging role, where you will have autonomy and support to make change and improve the site. It is a friendly culture, where there is a strong appetite to improve and become an outstanding site. You will have support and career development.
How to Apply
- Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc 16596