About the Company:
Established Australian producer of timber products.
About the Role:
Due to a resignation we are in the market for a Reliability Engineer. If you are actively looking for a new opportunity and would consider a short-term contract (6 months) in Tumbarumba, this may be the role for you.
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, you will identify and manage asset reliability risks.
- Identify poor asset reliability and establish an appropriate maintenance strategy to improve asset Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Identify the appropriate asset maintenance strategy for each asset.
- Track abnormal production losses due to substandard asset performance and collaborate with the team on appropriate actions to reduce the losses and improve productivity.
- Support the Maintenance and Operations teams to establish the root causes of asset failures and create action plans to eliminate or reduce the consequence of these failures in the future.
Skills and Experience:
- An appropriate tertiary qualification or a trade qualification with a proven track record in the implementation of Reliability Centred Maintenance or a similar methodology
- An ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of Root Cause Analysis/Problem Solving and Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis.
- Experience in high speed manufacturing a distinct advantage.