My client a global logistics leader are seeking a Senior Performance Analyst to support their national operations on a strategic, and day-to-day level, providing in-depth reporting and analysis on business processes and performance.
We are looking for a highly motivated and talented individual with a passion for process improvement and report development. The Senior Performance Analyst plays a very important role in helping the business achieve its strategy of remaining the industry leader in service provision by designing, optimising and automating a large number of critical KPI reports that are used in the business on a daily basis. Your reports will be used by a wide range of stakeholders - from on the ground Operations staff to the Vice President of our organisation.
In addition to the reporting, you will be involved in analysing the daily operations and working with our local and national teams to help implement solutions to the root causes behind the issues you uncover.
- Support key stakeholders through the provision of information, guidance & analysis in relation to operational service & data quality.
- Monitor the weekly results, determine trends and suggest improvement plans.
- Support the analysis of service failures, action development & monitoring to ensure service standards & targets are exceeded.
- Help improve internal processes by optimizing reporting structures and creating new reports to best support the business
- Presentation of national service quality data and results, complete with insights and recommendations for improvement
- Working with the team to ensure high levels of data integrity across the business
- Advanced Excel skills including demonstrable with an ability to integrate data from multiple sources and present this in a simplified way
- Strong, demonstrable experience with BI platforms and data visualization
- Excellent numerical & analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role
- Able to build relationships with stakeholders to director level
- Experience in transport / logistics industry highly desirable
Apply via the link below or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.