About the company
As an ASX Listed company with a global footprint, this high-profile brand is well renowned as an entrepreneurial player in the Australian market. They have been at the forefront of technological advances and focused on providing their customers with efficient digital channels to enable product purchase with ease. Lead by a visionary CEO and dynamic executive leadership team, they have a high-performance culture and move at a fast pace.
About the role
An opportunity now presents for a creative Social Content Manager who will be responsible for curating and producing engaging content. Based in the Brisbane Head Office, you will coach and mentor two direct reports work in close collaboration with the broader marketing team to create concepts and video content that is both engaging and on-trend to grow the community.
- Create high quality content that is valuable that will attract, inform and engage the audience whilst also promoting the brand.
- Develop pipeline of fresh content and keep up to date with new trends
- Responsible for the direction of the social communications and channels as well as oversee the development of online community engagement.
- Identify key social market trends and understand which content and approaches work and why.
- Maximise and drive follower growth across all channels
- Monitor and report on content performance and provide recommendations and ideas on how to enhance content
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing, or a creative discipline will be beneficial
- Prior experience with managing interactive B2C brands building social media presence and communities across multiple channels, either client or agency side
- This role will suit a foodie or an individual that inspired by the latest QSR trends
- Experience managing social media campaign budgets
- You will have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience conducting reporting across social media
- Demonstrable experience in researching, curating and producing engaging content for an online audience
Fantastic culture of hard working, creatively minded people who are passionate about the brand story and take ownership of its growth and success.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Southcote-Want on 073 153 9906 for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.