About the company
Our client, Dominos, have an exciting opportunity for a Social Content Manager to join their high performing, fast moving team in Brisbane. The role will focus on developing content strategies for Dominos social channels and engaging the community with a focus on growth and engagement.
Lead by an inspirational CEO and dynamic executive leadership team, this role works with all levels of corporate services and franchise operations across Australia and New Zealand, involving brand comms, Menu, Development and Operations.
About the role
The Social Content Manager is responsible for producing exciting and engaging content. Ideally you will be a content marketing genius, someone who is naturally creative, versatile, solutions focused and on point! You will coach and mentor two direct reports work in close collaboration with the broader marketing team to create concepts and video content that is both engaging and on-trend to grow the community.
- Create high quality content that is valuable and will attract, inform and engage the audience whilst also promoting the brand.
- Brand publisher mind-set and someone who is a natural story teller
- Develop pipeline of fresh content and keep up to date with new trends
- Responsible for the direction of the social communications and channels as well as oversee the development of online community engagement.
- Identify key social market trends and understand which content and approaches work and why.
- Maximise and drive follower growth across all channels
- Monitor and report on content performance and provide recommendations and ideas on how to enhance content
- Great time and project management skills with experience leading and mentoring the social team
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing, or a creative discipline will be beneficial
- Prior experience with managing interactive fast-moving B2C brands building social media presence and communities across multiple channels, either client or agency side
- This role will suit a foodie or an individual that inspired by the latest QSR trends
- Experience managing social media campaign budgets
- You will have exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable experience in researching, curating and producing engaging content for an online audience
- Commercially orientated and results driven
- Ability to analyse content performance and monitor and report results and key performance metrics
- Heavy data and insights knowledge - you can use this to reflect on successes and form strategies for the future
- Extensive relationship management skills - you are particularly confident in managing external partners as a key success factor; enterprise level practical experience
- You are incredibly organised - a key to success in this role will be your ability to prioritise and oversee multiple schedules at once
- Excited by your understanding of the digital customer journey
You would be joining a high performing fast paced team, the culture presents hard working, and creative minded people who are passionate about the brand story and take ownership of its growth and success.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rell Werner on 07 3153 9905. for a confidential discussion.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.