About the Organisation:
A well-known, not-for-profit utilities organisation, that puts consumers and their communities at the heart of their strategy. In addition to their core business, they have many programs and policies in place like their Community and Social Involvement Strategy and Environmental Sustainability Plan.
About the Role:
This is a senior social media role with full ownership of the organisation's social media presence, increasing customer engagement and delivering on brand objectives.
- Lead the development, implementation, and evaluation of the organisations Social Media strategy.
- Sourcing and developing content, and analysing performance to provide insights.
- Leading community management activities, monitoring and advising on reputational issues and content opportunities across social channels.
- Build the social media capability internally and support the Customer Services Team to deliver great service on social channels.
- Work with the broader marketing team, aligning campaign plans to social channels.
- Build a consistent tone of voice for social media and ensure the organisation is easy to deal with when we interact with customers on social media.
- Proven track record in a Social Media role, ideally within a not-for-profit/government organisation.
- Demonstrated performance delivering social media outcomes.
- Ability to create effective social media content to meet different business needs
- Ability to build positive working relationships and influence conversations.
- Highly organised and ability to manage multiple projects on time.
- Confident writer and visual communicator, with strong attention to detail.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.