Our client believes in finding serenity with the thing we use most frequently. From pure linen to Turkish cotton and silk velvet, their textiles are thoughtfully sourced and carefully selected, with the highest quality in mind. Australian grown business with global presence, this is the opportunity to bring beauty and memorable moments to the world.
About the role
This role will report directly through to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for the management of all social media and digital content communication.
You will be a brand champion, responsible for driving visual appeal and following across all forms of digital communication. You will ensure a soft and premium tone of voice working within the brand guidelines. Developing and executing an innovative content plan, producing high quality content for a range of marketing & communication channels. This includes writing compelling & original content for email newsletters, blog articles, social media campaigns, product descriptions, press releases and more.
Skills & Experience
- Proven Content and Social Media experience within a premium retail product environment
- Strong understanding using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Ecommerce platforms
- Exceptional creative writing capability to increase audience following
- Understanding of social performance analytics
- Tertiary qualification in Journalism/Media/Marketing or relevant subject
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte on (02) 80247148for a confidential discussion.