- Own the Social & Content strategy; with over 700K followers
- Create & produce rich engaging digital content
- Bring to life the brand story through social media
About the company:
Our client is a leader within the Health & Wellbeing space and provides innovative digital fitness and nutrition solutions. They have grown their business by over 400% during COVID and with no signs of slowing down. They have a loyal customer base and over 700,000 followers across all their social channels. Their brand is underpinned by a strong history of providing market-leading, life changing experiences for its customers.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will take ownership of the Content & Social Media strategy and execute this across the business. You'll undergo a review of the current themes, stories, tone & campaigns and then provide ways to elevate this brand in market. This role is critical to the ongoing growth and success of their business and you'll have full autonomy to shape and drive this.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build a considered content plan for our social media channels, ensuring our brand and growth ambitions are front and centre
- Deliver the social and content requirements of products & corporate partnerships program
- Actively contribute to the development of a social media/community vision
- Regularly report on/analyse social media program performance, embedding any learnings in future plays
- Liaise with content creators, agency partners & influencers to ensure brand consistency across all mediums
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in Content & Social Media
- Experienced in Paid & Organic content
- Experience in SEO, PPC & Analytics
- Storyteller! Ability to bring stories to life.
- Strong attention to detail, time management & communication skills
This business is all about Health & Wellbeing and at the centre of this is heaping people build healthier lifestyles. This to flows into the workplace with a driven a passion to succeed,.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!