About the company
A Queensland success story that is rapidly becoming a household name as well as making a strong mark in the competitive Craft Beer game! They are looking for an experienced Social Media and Content Specialist to create highly engaging content to further tell their story and connect with their expanding, loyal band of followers.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Social Media and Content Specialist will be responsible for creating the content for the brand's integrated online marketing and maintaining a strong presence on popular social media platforms, to ensure the social and brand voice is consistent across all channels.
This role will also require you to:
- Develop and implement an existing social media strategies in order to drive brand and product awareness
- Understand current market trends and utilise the right formats to engage with the community
- Work closely with a range of venue managers to correspond with project development or new release campaigns
- Manage all social platforms for the brand such as Facebook, Instagram, Trip Advisor and LinkedIn to develop and implement content strategies.
- Be responsible for the content creation on the website
- Create highly engaging blogs that gets people talking about the brand and products
Skills, Experience and Opportunity
The successful applicant will possess the below skills and experience:
- Experience with social media marketing and strong digital marketing capability
- Excellent attention to detail, written communication and presentation skills
- Brand marketing experience in the food and beverage industry, and understands the dynamics between retail products and venues
- Comprehend brand performance in the market, in relation to the competition and consumer behaviour
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, self-motivation and be driven by continuously improving the brand
- Reach specific KPI's based on engagement, website traffic, and online sales
If you are a social media guru with a digital journalist mindset, that can hook audiences in with highly creative and engaging content, this is a great opportunity to make an impact within this popular brand.
How to apply
Please send in your application by applying via the link or contact Fabian Paterson or Pia Aston on (07) 3153 9908 to discuss this opportunity further.