- Join a global eCommerce business in Health & Wellbeing
- Manage digital campaigns & content across Social Media, Online & eDMs
- Have career progression into management across Digital
About the company:
Our client produces products sit within the better for you space that contribute to the health and wellbeing of Australians across the nation. They are in a period of significant growth thanks to their commitment to delivering premium quality products being sold both locally and internationally via pharmacy, grocery and online channels.
About the role:
Reporting to the Brand Manager. You will take ownership of the implementation of brand marketing plans with digital and social content creation and digital campaign management. You will proactively find ways to optimise and improve the brand's online presence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the Brand Manager in the implementation of marketing plans.
- Create consistent content that creates a seamless brand experience from organic social to paid social, eDMs to website
- Lead the content planning and scheduling of social content with key stakeholders and provide insights to Marketing team members.
- Develop and support the overall creative quality and usability of brand's online presence.
- Deliver relevant campaign insights to drive development of new initiatives and optimisation of existing strategies
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience within Content & Digital Marketing
- Exposure to working across PR & Influencer marketing (desired)
- Understanding of working within a consumer goods environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
A driven and motivated culture, you will work alongside a passionate team that encourages creativity and innovations and flies the flag for a healthy lifestyle.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett